- Team ECW just donated £170
- David O'Keeffe just donated £7.50
- Sandra just donated £130.50
- Nigel just donated £50
- Lucy just donated £26
- Kier Construction - Waterbeach office just donated £59.61
- Brixworth depot just donated £46.75
- Genevieve Roberts just donated £5
- Susan just donated £5
- The Nottingham Team just donated £40
- John Coombes just donated £55
- Laura just donated £5
- Debbie Radcliffe just donated £5
- Peter just donated £31
- Hayley Sewell just donated £5
- Anna Harvey just donated £54.30
- Anonymous just donated £5
- costas just donated £25
- Tracy Parker just donated £5
- John Armstrong just donated £25
The Kier Foundation is an independently registered charity, we facilitate employee engagement that supports both the Kier Group charity partner and other charitable causes close to the hearts of our employees and the communities in which we operate. The Kier Foundation began in 2012, with the purpose of offering financial support to charitable bodies throughout the UK. Since its formation, The Kier Foundation has donated over £2.7 million to charitable causes, thanks to the continued support of Kier employees.
The Trussell Trust
The Kier Foundation manages the corporate charity partnership for the Kier Group, this partnership is chosen by our employees based on specific criteria and who Kier people have supported the most through their personal fundraising.
On 1 July 2023 we partnered with the Trussell Trust.
The Trussell Trust supports a nationwide network of food banks and together they provide emergency food and support to people facing hardship, and campaign for change to end the need for food banks in the UK.
Between April 2022 and March 2023, food banks in their network provided almost 3 million food supplies to people in crisis, a 37% increase on the previous year.
More details about the partnership, objectives and fundraising targets can be found here.